December 26, 2012

Latest Loves: 12 Agendas and Planners To Get You Excited for Work

It is extremely difficult finding a chic, cute day planner. You'd think the style gods would deem it mandatory. Now that it's almost the beginning of a new year, I survived the end of the world, and I need an office upgrade, I'm on the lookout for a good day planner. So, I've curated the nicest, cutest, prettiest, sleekest, not-too-expensivest 2013 planners out there and brought them to you. The good news is that most of these are on sale due to the post-holiday timing. I have my eye on the gold planner from Papyrus.

Editor's note: You'll notice I have not yet finished "The 12 Days of DIY". Unfortunately I came down with the flu so that got derailed quickly. I am hoping to finish it up later this week.


Tie-Dye Desk Planner, Graphic Image, $97.  Large Agenda, Lilly Pulitzer, $26. Bright Green Leather, Graphic Image, $64. Little Otsu Weekly Planner, Anthropologie, $8. Leopard Print Day Planner, MyAgenda, $17. Neon Yellow Graphic Weekly Journal, Papyrus, $10. Metallic Desk Weekly Planner, Gallery Leather, $24. Patterned Weekly Planner, Dozi, $27. Rugby Weekly Planner, Sarah Pinto, $20. Large Saffian Planner, Paper Source, $39. Polka Dot Planner, Sarah Pinto, $20. Chevron Planner, Plum Paper, $30. Photo by Somewhere Splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment