November 30, 2012

Launch: Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection

I have been excited about this collection launch since October and it's finally here! Well, tomorrow it will be. I'm a huge fan of Target partnerships—in fact I got my two ottomans from the Missoni collection and am looking to get a jute rug from the Nate Berkus collection going on now. There are great partnerships with Tory Burch (that lunchbox will be mine tomorrow), Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, and more. You can check it out here. In the meantime, here are my favorite picks from the collection, featuring 24 designers. I'll be staying up to midnight to order online and if that doesn't work, then I'll be waking up early to go to Target tomorrow.

1) Oscar de la Renta dog bowl. 2) Band of Outsiders cookie cutters. 3) Derek Lam skateboard. 4) Eddie Borgo letter opener. 5) Altuzarra cocktail shaker. 6) Derek Lam slippers. 7) Altuzarra tray. 8) Tracy Reese dessert plates. 9) Tory Burch lunchbox. 10) Rag & Bone shot glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment