March 23, 2013

Latest Loves: Wearable Ikat, Gold Glassware, and Coral

It's supposedly Spring. And I am not feeling it. It's snowed three times this past week and there's more snow to come. A year ago I could be found tanning on docks. Now I'm still sporting my faux fur Juicy Couture coat. But I'm going to embrace Spring in my Latest Loves for this week with coral, purple, blue, and naturally, gold. My favorite are the gold chevron and chain-link glasses from C. Wonder. I am definitely getting these. Haven't decided which yet but next time I go to C. Wonder in New York, I'll check them out in person. They'll go great with my new ikat dishware.

I definitely recommend checking out items at C. Wonder before you buy. For example, the multi-colored ikat does not look that appealing online. But in person: to-die-for.

Tea Towel, Furbish Studio, $18. Gold Glassware, C. Wonder, $48 (set of 4). Greek Key Trim Pillow, Furbish Studio, $60. Gold Elephant Placecards, Furbish Studio, $8. Mario Knob, Zara Home, $15 (set of 2). Orange Ikat Lamp, Furbish Studio, $350. Grey Tray, Aeron, $325. BDG Ikat Button-Down, Urban Outfitters, $59. Chevron Rug, Joss & Main (Safavieh Rugs), $78+.  

No comments:

Post a Comment